PETALING JAYA: Leading township developer LBS Bina Group Bhd (LBS) won eight awards at the StarProperty Real Estate Developer Awards 2023, which was held at the Shangri-la Hotel Kuala Lumpur on May 18.
The eight awards were:
- The Government-Assisted Home Award (Central) (Excellence) for Idaman BSP
- The Starter Home Award (High-Rise) within Greater KL (Honours) for Prestige Residence
- The Family-Friendly Award (High-Rise) within Greater KL (Merit) for Melodi Perdana
- The Skyline Award (Merit) for Residensi Bintang Bukit Jalil
- The Neighbourhood Award (500 - 2,000 acres) (Merit) for KITA @ Cybersouth
- Most Preferred Developer
- Most Preferred Architectural Building for Cameron Centrum
Commenting on the awards, managing director and chief executive officer Datuk Wira Joey Lim Hock Guan said: “LBS has grown significantly over the years by focusing on its core competency in property development. We have expanded our reach across Malaysia and successfully delivered iconic property projects in the country. This is only possible through our commitment to quality, disciplined cost control and dedication towards customer satisfaction.
“We are pleased that our hard work is paying off as our developments are being recognized positively. The awards serve as a testament that we are in the right direction and delivering properties that improve the quality of living of our nation. We are committed to strive for excellence and will use this recognition as motivation to keep pushing forward as we take LBS to greater heights.”
The StarProperty Awards is considered gold-standard and the highest mark of acclaim for every development. This year’s edition featured 38 categories, including six new categories, to commemorate deserving individuals and companies in the growth of the nation’s property industry.