ARA DAMANSARA: Sime Darby Property Bhd is unrivalled in its ability to demonstrate excellence in its field and win rightfully deserved awards.
The nation’s pioneer property developer continued its winning streak after bagging the number one spot in the All-Stars category for listed property developers at the recent StarProperty Real Estate Developer Awards 2023, on top of beating stiff competition to be recognised in an incredible eight categories. The All-Stars Award is presented to the best-performing property developer in 2022.
“We are honoured to be recognised as the best amidst such accomplished developers. These awards not only reflect Sime Darby Property's unwavering dedication to expanding access to real estate and motivate us to continue transforming and modernising the Malaysian landscape with world-class developments, leveraging our expertise, and guided by sound governance,” said Sime Darby Property group managing director Datuk Azmir Merican.
He added: “As we navigate the dynamic property development landscape, we will work towards delivering high-quality and sustainable properties and communities, meeting the changing needs of the Malaysian market whether they are homebuyers or commercial and industrial players, in line with our purpose to be a value multiplier for people, businesses, economies and the planet.”
Apart from the All-Stars trophy, Sime Darby Property was honoured in these categories:
- The Cornerstone Award (Excellence) for Ilham Residence
- The Landscape Development Award (Excellence) for Bandar Bukit Raja Townpark
- The Starter Home Award (Landed) (Excellence) for Phase 1, Dayana
- The Neighbourhood Award (Above 2,000 Acre) (Excellence) for Bandar Universiti Pagoh
- The Placemaker Award (Excellence) for KL East Park.
- The Business Estate Award – Best Industrial Park Development (Honours) for Elmina Business Park
- The Close to Home Award (honours) for Serasi Residences
- The Skyline Award (Merit) for Park One
The StarProperty Awards 2023 celebrates property developers who have aided in the expansion of the country's real estate industry. The awards presented recognise the high-quality products that form the cornerstone of society including landmark buildings, ecologically sustainable initiatives and integrated townships.
“We thank the organiser, StarProperty, as well as the panel of judges for seeing our potential. As we look forward, we are excited to push the boundaries of what is possible, to offer our customers an expanding range of superior options that encapsulate value and quality, ultimately elevating the experience of living and investing in Malaysia,” said Azmir.