Don’t miss out on one of the nation’s top accolades
StarProperty is thrilled to announce the commencement of entries for the prestigious StarProperty Real Estate Developer Awards 2024. As we embark on this exciting journey of acknowledging excellence in property development, developers and industry stakeholders are urged to submit their outstanding projects for a chance to be recognised and celebrated in this year’s award.
The awards is a distinguished platform that honors the visionaries and trailblazers who shape the landscape of real estate. It recognises projects that not only exhibit architectural brilliance but also contribute significantly to the community and environment.
There are in total 44 categories with four new awards introduced for 2024, namely The Healer award, The Urban Oasis Award, The Sustainability Vanguard Award and The Newsmaker of the Year Award.
The new accolades will be given to the developer with the best medical-oriented development, best hotel with residential building development, best ESG-conscious development and voted for generating the best story line respectively.
By joining the StarProperty Real Estate Developer Awards, developers can gain:
- Prominent Recognition: Gain recognition for their innovative and exceptional projects on a national level.
- Showcase Expertise: Showcase their expertise and commitment to excellence in the real estate industry.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with industry leaders, experts and potential collaborators during the awards ceremony.
- Media Exposure: Enjoy extensive media coverage, putting their projects in the spotlight.
- Build Trust: Enhance their brand reputation and build trust among clients, investors and stakeholders.
To enter, register at https://bit.ly/SPDA2024. The entry submission deadline is February 19, 2024.
Don't miss the chance to be part of this prestigious event that celebrates excellence and innovation in the real estate industry. Submit your entries now and be recognised as a key player in shaping the future of Malaysian real estate.