Mah Sing, South Sea Capital to jointly venture into industrial real estate

Posted on
Share this article   

(From left) Sun and Leong holding the shareholders’ agreement of their joint venture to embark on industrial property developments.

(From left) Sun and Leong holding the shareholders’ agreement of their joint venture to embark on industrial property developments.

PETALING JAYA: Mah Sing Group Bhd (Mah Sing) and The South Sea Capital Sdn Bhd (TSSC) formed a new joint venture company namely Mah Sing South Sea Industrial Development Sdn Bhd (MSSSID) to offer swift and comprehensive solutions in the development of industrial properties. 

MSSSID will be helmed by Mah Sing’s property subsidiaries chief executive officer Benjamin Ong and TSSC chairman and founder Sun Jian Wei, who is also the Malaysia JiangSu Entrepreneurs Business Association executive president. Ong will take the position of chief executive officer while Sun will be the chairman in MSSSID.

MSSSID’s scope will include engaging in various aspects of industrial real estate property development comprising land acquisition, ownership, operation, management, and leasing. Additionally, the joint venture will provide supplementary services including property consultancy, valuation, design, construction, development management, marketing, sales and customisation to investors’ needs and investments.

Mah Sing’s founder and group managing director Tan Sri Leong Hoy Kum said as Malaysia is attracting increasing international manufacturers’ interest, Mah Sing is the preferred partner for these enterprises. 

“Drawing upon our nearly three decades of successful experience in property development and over four decades of manufacturing expertise, we are well-positioned to utilize our networks and resources, providing a holistic, all-in-one solution for investors seeking to establish manufacturing facilities in Malaysia,” Leong said. 

According to the shareholders’ agreement, Mah Sing’s subsidiaries will hold 70% equity while TSSC will hold the remaining 30%. The parties shall provide MSSSID with an initial paid-up capital of RM1mil in proportion to their shareholdings.

The strategic joint venture is set to unlock further prospects for expanding Mah Sing’s portfolio growth in industrial development. To date, Mah Sing has successfully completed and delivered five industrial parks, comprises the Mah Sing Integrated Industrial Park in Mutiara Subang, iParc in Bukit Jelutong, iParc 2 in Shah Alam, iParc 3 in Bukit Jelutong and iParc, Tanjung Pelepas.


Stay ahead of the crowd and enjoy fresh insights on real estate, property development, and lifestyle trends when you subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.

Want to contribute articles to StarProperty.my? Email: editor@starproperty.my
Related News

Fresh from the news oven

15:02 PM
News & Articles
10:02 AM
News & Articles
09:12 AM
News & Articles
Latest News

Stories and news that might pique your interest

11:03 AM
News & Articles
09:03 AM
News & Articles
09:03 AM
Property News
09:03 AM
Property News
00:03 AM
Featured Dev
11:03 AM
News & Articles
09:03 AM
News & Articles
09:03 AM
Property News
09:03 AM
Property News
00:03 AM
Featured Dev
11:03 AM
News & Articles
09:03 AM
Property News
09:03 AM
Property News
11:02 AM
News & Articles
09:02 AM
Property News
11:03 AM
News & Articles
09:03 AM
Property News
09:03 AM
Property News
11:02 AM
News & Articles
09:02 AM
Property News
11:02 AM
Home & Living
09:08 AM
Home & Living
10:07 AM
Home & Living
12:07 PM
Home & Living
14:07 PM
Home & Living
22:06 PM
Home & Living
00:03 AM
Featured Dev
00:03 AM
Featured Dev
00:03 AM
Featured Dev
08:02 AM
Featured Dev
08:02 AM
Featured Dev
00:12 AM
Featured Dev
22:11 PM
Events
10:09 AM
Events
10:09 AM
Events
12:09 PM
Events
12:05 PM
Awards 2023
11:01 AM
News & Articles
10:02 AM
News & Articles
11:11 AM
News & Articles
11:09 AM
Featured
17:04 PM
News & Articles
11:01 AM
News & Articles
11:11 AM
Investment
16:06 PM
Featured
16:06 PM
Investment
15:06 PM
Investment
12:07 PM
潮樓產業
14:07 PM
潮樓產業
10:07 AM
潮樓產業
16:07 PM
潮樓產業
14:07 PM
潮樓產業
12:07 PM
潮樓產業