Advertorial: Choice of low-density residence in a populous place

Posted on
Share this article   

Hon Residensi spans 2.69 acres with a gross development value of RM120mil.

Hon Residensi spans 2.69 acres with a gross development value of RM120mil.

To the east of the capital, lies Ampang, a place where foreign embassies had gathered during a time when the seat of the government was conveniently nearby. It is a matured neighbourhood, and since land is a scarce commodity here, it is reflected through the towering high-density residences within this suburb.

Defying this norm is Hon Residensi by Sri Seltra Sdn Bhd, a mixed development offering exclusive, super low-density units in a private setting at Taman Nirvana. Commanding a panoramic view over the Kuala Lumpur cityscape, the mixed development consists of two towers with a total of 172 residential units, with only eight units per floor.

Each tower is also serviced by separate lobbies, with three-tier security such as card access, CCTV surveillance and round the clock guard patrol. Complementing the lifestyle of the residents are the auxiliary elements such as restaurants, mini market, 24 hours convenience stores and service shops, all located right below the residence.

Desires are realised through the affluent styles featuring practicality, safety and amenities.

Desires are realised through the affluent styles featuring practicality, safety and amenities.

With regards to the units, the crest of lavish comfort is relished in the spacious designs. Units come with built-up from 700 sq ft to 1,454 sq ft and one to four bedrooms configurations. They are partially furnished with master bedroom wardrobes, kitchen cabinet and three air conditioners. 

Making an exemplar is Bella Dual Key, which provides privacy to those who share their home with tenants or extended family. Since the development has just been completed, house buyers do not need to wait as the units are ready for vacant possession.

The development itself encourages interactive and healthy living through its ensemble of facilities such as the cycling track, BBQ pit, gymnasium, multipurpose hall, children’s pool, infinity swimming pool and more.

Cycling tracks meander the generous length of the development.

Cycling tracks meander the generous length of the development.

Serving Hon Residensi are major highways, namely the Duta-Ulu Kelang Expressway, Kuala Lumpur Middle Ring Road 2, Sungai Besi Expressway and the Ampang-Kuala Lumpur Elevated Highway.

The development is propitiously poised upon a confluence of amenities and conveniences, with the nearest shopping centre and medical facility a mere stone’s throw away. Educational institutions such as international schools are about a 3.5km distance, not considering the bustling Kuala Lumpur City Centre nearby as well as the Tun Razak Exchange.

Under the Easy2own scheme, house buyers get to enjoy 10% plus an additional 5% rebate with RM10,000 cashback. The flexible financial planning provides for 70% loan facility with a choice of flexi-payment on the remaining 30%, which is interest-free for five years. Show units are open for viewing from Mon to Sat (10am - 6pm) and Sun (10am - 4pm). Call 016-227 8900 or 03-92006276  for more information.

Want to contribute articles to StarProperty.my? Email: editor@starproperty.my
Related News

Fresh from the news oven

09:10 AM
Featured
09:10 AM
Featured
11:10 AM
Featured
Latest News

Stories and news that might pique your interest

09:10 AM
Featured
09:10 AM
Featured
11:10 AM
Featured
14:10 PM
News & Articles
11:10 AM
News & Articles
11:10 AM
News & Articles
09:10 AM
Featured
09:10 AM
Featured
11:10 AM
Featured
11:09 AM
Featured
12:03 PM
Home & Living
17:03 PM
Featured
09:10 AM
Featured
09:10 AM
Featured
11:10 AM
Featured
14:10 PM
News & Articles
11:10 AM
News & Articles
11:10 AM
News & Articles
09:10 AM
Featured
09:10 AM
Featured
11:10 AM
Featured
14:10 PM
News & Articles
11:10 AM
News & Articles
11:10 AM
News & Articles
09:08 AM
Home & Living
10:07 AM
Home & Living
12:07 PM
Home & Living
14:07 PM
Home & Living
22:06 PM
Home & Living
11:06 AM
Home & Living
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
10:07 AM
Events
16:04 PM
Events
14:03 PM
Events
12:02 PM
Events
11:09 AM
Featured
09:03 AM
News & Articles
17:04 PM
News & Articles
11:01 AM
News & Articles
09:10 AM
Awards 2018
17:10 PM
Best@
09:07 AM
News & Articles
10:08 AM
News & Articles
13:04 PM
News & Articles
16:03 PM
News & Articles
12:07 PM
潮樓產業
14:07 PM
潮樓產業
10:07 AM
潮樓產業
16:07 PM
潮樓產業
14:07 PM
潮樓產業
12:07 PM
潮樓產業