A RM637mil success for Sime Darby Property Hari Raya campaign

Posted on
Share this article   

Families enjoying the Hari Raya open house event during Sime Darby Property’s Raya Yang Dinantikan.

Families enjoying the Hari Raya open house event during Sime Darby Property’s Raya Yang Dinantikan.

ARA DAMANSARA: Sime Darby Property Bhd has recorded a RM637mil gross development value (GDV) worth of sales bookings during its Raya Yang Dinantikan 2022 campaign which ran from April 15 to May 31.

A total of 62% of the sales booking was for Sime Darby Property’s existing stocks which have a combined GDV of RM394mil while the new launch products, with a GDV of RM243mil, contributed the remaining 38% of sales bookings.

“The healthy sales bookings we recorded during the campaign were achieved through a good mix of residential, commercial, and industrial properties,” said Sime Darby Property’s group managing director Datuk Azmir Merican.

Throughout the campaign, Sime Darby Property offered its Amazing Raya Deals sales package. The package included a waiver of fees for memorandum of transfer and stamp duty and exclusive gifts for purchasers. Their website also had a 12.5% increase in unique visitors during the campaign period. 

A series of Hari Raya open houses was organised in four different states. They were held in Selangor at City of Elmina, Serenia City and Bandar Bukit Raja in Kuala Lumpur at KLGCC Resort. In Negeri Sembilan, the open house was held at Bandar Ainsdale and in Johor, at Bandar Universiti Pagoh.

Over 8,000 visitors joined the celebration which was filled with fun family-oriented activities, performances and delectable food and beverages. 


Stay ahead of the crowd and enjoy fresh insights on real estate, property development, and lifestyle trends when you subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media.

 

Want to contribute articles to StarProperty.my? Email: editor@starproperty.my
Related News

Fresh from the news oven

13:07 PM
News & Articles
09:06 AM
News & Articles
Latest News

Stories and news that might pique your interest

13:07 PM
News & Articles
13:07 PM
News & Articles
09:06 AM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
Property News
13:07 PM
News & Articles
09:06 AM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
Property News
14:06 PM
News & Articles
13:07 PM
News & Articles
13:07 PM
News & Articles
09:06 AM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
Property News
13:07 PM
News & Articles
13:07 PM
News & Articles
09:06 AM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
News & Articles
15:06 PM
Property News
09:08 AM
Home & Living
10:07 AM
Home & Living
12:07 PM
Home & Living
14:07 PM
Home & Living
22:06 PM
Home & Living
11:06 AM
Home & Living
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
09:09 AM
Featured Dev
10:02 AM
Featured
11:11 AM
News & Articles
11:09 AM
Featured
17:04 PM
News & Articles
11:01 AM
News & Articles
09:10 AM
Awards 2018
12:07 PM
潮樓產業
14:07 PM
潮樓產業
10:07 AM
潮樓產業
16:07 PM
潮樓產業
14:07 PM
潮樓產業
12:07 PM
潮樓產業