• Facility designs & landscaping take inspirations from Malay traditional textile art & culture:
• Batik – influenced by leaves & flowers, using free-flowing designs mostly floral motifs and vibrant in colour.
• Songket – a geometrical design, arranged systematically into patterns and combination of motifs. This can be seen in the pavement for playgrounds & community parks.
• Kelarai – a weaving art using square shapes which would eventually form a complete pattern. This strict geometry squares are being used in formation of garden space.
• Tekat – art that uses organic- shapes & not conformed to any specific flow, this concept is being implemented in the garden layout with unfurling leaf, with long organic forms.