0 sq. ft - 100 000 sq. ft+
Min Max
Property Type
Price Range
RM 0 - RM 1,000k +
Min Max
0 Bedroom - 6+ bedrooms
0 6+

Masjid Tanah

Masjid Tanah

RM 10,000,000

from per month*

* This is an indication only. For the exact amount, please check with the bank

Hotel/Resort | Corner Lot

Fully Furnished



23757 sq ft

38545 sq ft





Malaysia, Melaka, Masjid Tanah
View map

Mortgage Calculator
Affordability Estimator
Enquire Now

More about Masjid Tanah

For Sell: Resort In Tanjung Bidara, Melaka [Certified By Ministry Of Tourism]

* 2 Storey chalets blocks: 28 rooms + 3 Storey hotel blocks: 30 rooms + 2 meeting rooms + 4 units house for staffs + fully equip kitchen (dry kitchen and wet kitchen) + caf (outdoor and indoor) + swimming pool + volley ball court + beach (swim area and fishing area) + rooftop area for business with beautiful sea view.

* No of rooms: 58 rooms all rooms with windows (twin sharing, queen bed, triple sharing, family sharing)
* Built up: 23,757 sqft
* Land area: 38,545.5 sqft
* Freehold commercial
* Car & bus parking available
* Level G- reception lobby
* Own electric power station and 6 water tank (can provide water supply and power whole resort and hotel in case electricity or water shutdown)
* Guard house
# Ready for running business. And the guests will be easy to check in for business, leisure and entertainment.

- 3 mins walking to the beach
- 5 mins driving to Al Khawarizmi Astronomy Complex
- 10 mins driving to Masjid Tanah Town
- 8 mins driving to Kem Terendak (Army Camp)
- 12 mins driving to Turtle Hatching Centre, Pantai Padang Kemunting
- 8-15 mins driving to Pantai Tanjung Bidara and Pantai Pengkalan Balak
- 45 mins driving to Banda Hilir, Melaka City Centre

- Lebuh AMJ
- PLUS Highway

WHY Invest in Melaka?
- The state has achieved its target of recording 17 million tourist arrivals last year.
- 17,020,098 tourists visited the state last year, an increase of 225,630 tourists compared to 16,794,468 tourists registered in 2017.
- 17.02 million tourist arrivals in 2018, 11.33 million or 66.6% were domestic tourists while the remaining 5.68 million or 33.4% were foreign visitors.
- Melaka was the second most popular tourist destination in the country after Kuala Lumpur in 2017, registering 16.79 million tourist arrivals.

Report This Listing

Compare Similar properties based on this views

1 Property

Masjid Tanah

Masjid Tanah

1-sty terrace/link house F/H
1302 sq ft
Great Location
Must See

Average For Sale Price

RM 420.93 psf Apr 2024

RM 1,360.04*

per month

* The re-payment value maybe varied for different banks.
(Insert your monthly spare cash below)

Estimated maximum financing amount

= RM XXX,000