PETALING JAYA: The groundbreaking ceremony of the 325m tall IBN Bukit Bintang was recently held in Bukit Bintang, marking a significant milestone for IBN Corp Ltd in the first quarter of 2019.
The ceremony was graced by Shenzhen ZRPZ Group chairman Chen Guohui, IBN Corp Ltd executive director Datuk Seri Michael Yang and KKH Pavilion Development Sdn Bhd managing director Datuk Seri Kok Kuan Hwa.
According to Chen, in a statement, the development of IBN Bukit Bintang is in tandem with economic globalisation and the fast-growing economies of countries in South East Asia, particularly in Malaysia.
“Malaysia is a developing country that offers a lot of technology, property and capital investment opportunities,” said Chen, adding that the country has seen a surge in foreign direct investment in recent years, increasing housing demand in its capital city”.
About the development:
- The project is an initiative from the partnership between IBN Corp Ltd and KKH Pavilion Development Sdn Bhd.
- The 68-storey building has a total built-up area of 730,062 sq ft
- A total building height of 325m, each storey comes with a floor height of 3.5m and above
- Just a few minutes away from the iconic Petronas Twin Towers
- Upon completion, IBN Bukit Bintang will be one of the five tallest buildings in Kuala Lumpur.