PETALING JAYA: Sunway Property unveiled its Under The SUN Certainty + financing campaign, aiming to make it easy for purchasers and investors to participate in Sunway Property’s growing communities.
The campaign, launched by Sunway Property managing director Sarena Cheah yesterday at Sunway Serene sales gallery, will focus on three aspects, namely “Sustainable”, “Urban” and “Nurturing”.
“We will also look to help new homeowners capitalise on the many opportunities we are offering to be part of our growing and vibrant communities through our new Under The SUN Certainty + financing campaign,” said Cheah.
Some of the features of the Under The SUN Certainty + financing campaign include:
- Low down payment
- Cash rewards during construction period
- Guaranteed loan by Sunway Property
- Deferred payment
- Voluntary exit plan
- Differentiated sum installments by the developer
Cheah also shared Sunway Property’s business outlook for 2018.
- Sunway Property will be launching properties valued at RM2bil across eight locations.
- Sunway Property is planning to expand its land banks actively as last year.
- The non-residential properties underway are Sunway Velocity Medical Centre in Klang Valley, designer shops in Sunway Wellesley, Penang, Seberang Jaya Medical Centre in Penang, as well as Sunway Big Box Retail, Sunway XPark and Sunway Hotel in Sunway Iskandar.
- Meanwhile, the residential properties on the deck are Sunway GEO Lake, Sunway Citrine Lakehomes, Sunway Onsen Suites, apartments in Sunway Velocity TWO, apartments in Sunway Wangsa Maju, condominiums in Sunway Tianjin Eco City and Sunway Rivercove Residence in Singapore.
- Sunway Property will also strengthen its presence in international property market through developments in Singapore and China with an estimated GDV of RM485mil and RM200mil respectively.
- Sunway Property is planning to expand its business to Australia with both residential and commercial developments.
“The property industry will definitely recover. It is just a matter of when it will recover,” said Cheah, adding that now would be a good time to purchase property as the developers are offering more “freebies” to the buyers, which may not be available in future when the market improves.
The launching ceremony was also joined by Sunway Berhad deputy managing directors Tan Wee Bee and Lum Tuck Ming and executive director Chong Sau Min.