PETALING JAYA: Sunsuria Bhd officially launched the retail outlets of Sunsuria Forum @ 7th Avenue in Setia Alam, today.
Sunsuria Forum is all set to organise the FAME (Food, Art, Music and Education) Festival to mark the grand opening of its retailers.
Details of FAME Festival:
- The festival will be held from April 12 to April 14.
- The festival comprises food trucks offering mouth-watering fare, Pop Up lifestyle & Art Market, BookXcess roadshow, live buskers, children performances and special performances by Malaysian singers Jeryl Lee and Siti Nurmasyitah ‘Masya’ Mohd Yusoff.
- Sunsuria will also give away free food truck vouchers worth RM10 for every registration at Sunsuria Bhd Facebook page.
Some of the F&B outlets at Sunsuria Forum are Subway, Secret Recipe, Tealive, Heycha, Alibaba & Nyonya Express, Tokyo Don, Artelier Coffee, and Double Happiness Sekinchan to name a few.
Other lifestyle retail partners are Village Grocer, Caring Pharmacy, Focus Point, Circle of Life – a store selling second-hand goods for a charitable cause, home and living shops as well as beauty salons.
Book lovers will find BookXcess, known for its 24-hour bookstore that brings affordable books to its readers, in Sunsuria Forum.
Another exciting feature that appeals to the young generation is SANTAI by THE FORUM placemaking initiative that will operate pop-up lifestyle and art shops at the centre courtyard of Level 2 from April to September. This feature is aimed to foster communal living among the visitors.
“Sunsuria believes in celebrating the local community by adding value to people’s lives through innovative design and exceptional commitment to service,” said Sunsuria Bhd executive chairman Tan Sri Datuk Ter Leong Yap.
Details about Sunsuria Forum:
- With GDV of RM1.3 bil, Phase 1 of Sunsuria Forum consists of retail shops and small offices.
- Phase 2 with GDV of RM950 million comprises lifestyle mall, serviced apartments and SOHO Suites.