PKNS celebrates 55th anniversary with spectacular prices

(from left) PKNS northern region general manager Tuan Ir Haji Mohd Muhidin bin Faharuddin, southern region general manager Tuan Haji Lokman bin Haji Abdul Kadir, Maybank Islamic Bank Bhd deputy CEO Nor Shahrizan Sulaiman, Azizi, central region general manager Azmi bin Adnan, CFO Hajah Nor Azlina Binti Amran, project management general manager Tuan Ir. Mohd Kamarzan bin Mohd Rais commemorating the partnership between PKNS and Maybank for the Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme featuring 100% financing for PKNS’ Rumah Selangorku buyers.

(from left) PKNS northern region general manager Tuan Ir Haji Mohd Muhidin bin Faharuddin, southern region general manager Tuan Haji Lokman bin Haji Abdul Kadir, Maybank Islamic Bank Bhd deputy CEO Nor Shahrizan Sulaiman, Azizi, central region general manager Azmi bin Adnan, CFO Hajah Nor Azlina Binti Amran, project management general manager Tuan Ir. Mohd Kamarzan bin Mohd Rais commemorating the partnership between PKNS and Maybank for the Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme featuring 100% financing for PKNS’ Rumah Selangorku buyers.

SHAH ALAM: The Selangor State Corporation (PKNS) is celebrating its 55th anniversary with house buyers by launching the PKNS Property Exhibition Series 2/2019 in the PKNS Shah Alam Complex’s Atria Lagenda.

Held until Aug 4, the 10-day exhibition will feature more than 50 commercial and residential projects developed by PKNS and its subsidiaries, and they are located across Selangor.

“We are targeting total sales of RM60mil, which PKNS is confident of achieving given the many more attractive discounts offered. The first PKNS Property Exhibition Series held earlier in March this year achieved close to RM10mil in sales,” said PKNS CEO Datuk Mohd Azizi Bin Mohd Zain at the launch.

“For this series, PKNS will be offering a special RM5,500 in additional discounts to 55 early birds as an anniversary special. In addition, visitors to the exhibition will be able to enjoy savings and rebates up to RM100,000,” he said, adding that discounts up to 20% are given to properties featured in the collection.

PKNS will absorb the legal fees for its Sale and Purchase Agreement (SPA) and stamp duties for the Memorandum of Transfer (MOT) for purchases during the exhibition.

The event also saw the launch of the “Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme”, a collaboration between Maybank and PKNS that offers 100% financing for the “Rumah Selangorku Idaman PKNS” projects at the exhibition. The projects start from RM185,000.

“Maybank will provide 90% financing to qualified purchasers while the Selangor State Government will provide the rest of the 10% financing at a special low-interest rate [of 4.25%] for the first eight years,” PKNS corporate communications manager Haji Ishak Hashim said.

“The ‘Smart Selangor First Home Buyer Scheme,’ is open to buyers of ‘Rumah Selangorku’ projects which are located in Selangor Cyber ​​Valley (SCV), Antara Gapi, Kota Puteri, Klang and Kampung Sri Temenggung Gombak,” he said.

However, the application can only be made at the Maybank branch in Section 14, Shah Alam. Maybank is hosting a booth that offers loan eligibility checks. To check for loan eligibility, visitors need only bring their three-month payslips.

 

SHARE