PETALING JAYA: The recent launch of Centria@PJ Midtown, part of a mixed development in Petaling Jaya received great attention from the public.
“The strong demand reflects PJ Midtown’s excellent location in Section 13, which is
surrounded by thriving residential neighbourhoods while having superior connectivity
to major roads and highways,” said Sime Darby Brunsfield Holding Sdn Bhd general manager Yong Kok Lai in a statement.
About Centria@PJ Midtown:
- Jointly developed by IOI Properties Berhad and Sime Darby Brunsfield Holding Sdn. Bhd.
- Is a 30-storey serviced development located within minutes of the Federal and SPRINT Highways and is also walking distance to the Asia Jaya LRT station.
- A Green Building Index (GBI) GOLD-compliant development.
- Offers units that range from 613 to 1,227 sq ft. (1,2 & 3 bedrooms).
- Prices starting from RM 515,000.