PETALING JAYA: BiGe and Wealth Wolves will be launching Property Conference (PCON) 2019 focusing on the Fourth Industrial Revolution: The Impact on Property Market on Feb 23 and 24 at the Quill Convention Centre. Reputable and experienced real estate professionals will share insights during speeches and forum sessions at the conference.
Some of the speakers are:
- Alpha REIT chairman Datuk Stewart Labrooy
- Brickz.my founder Premendran Pathmanathan
- Property RHB Research Institute deputy director & regional head Loong Kok Wen
- Asia PropTech founder Leo Lo
- Malaysia Proptech Association deputy president Elizabeth Siew
- Best selling author & Lease Option mentor Vincent Wong
- GAIN president Dr. Chan Chee Seng
- FIRST president Aaron Ting
According to Wealth Wolves Sdn Bhd executive director Leong Seng Tat, the main objective of the upcoming PCON is to gather experts of the property market as well as to identify the issues faced by the market and provide solutions to it.
“Like it or not, the 4th Industrial Revolution is happening without us realising. It is undeniable that it will leave its mark on everything and anything, the real estate industry included,” said Leong, adding that the introduction of novel technologies and their direct application will force the market to transform.
“The transformation isn’t only about how we buy, sell, or even rent houses, but also on how the property is going to be developed in the future,” Leong added.
The key topic to be discussed at the convention is the rise of property technologies (PropTech) in Malaysia and the South East Asia region.
Other topics include:
- Malaysia property market issues and solutions
- Disruptive non-technology factors such as culture, trend, and social behavioural changes.
- Be a creative property investor
- Property Taxation : RPGT and SST
- How co-working and co-living are going to disrupt the property market?
- AI in Property Industry
- IOT in Property Industry :Smart Home Solutions, Indoor mapping, 3D Virtual Tours
- AirBnB, co-Living and home swapping – How are these going to impact the rental market