Question: Why is the stadium so cold?
Answer: Because there is a lot of fans.
Why look for a lame joke if you can watch a real comedy show?
Finish the steps to get a chance to win a pair of tickets to “Laugh Die You”, presented by one and only “Phua Chu Kang” Gurmit Singh and his hilarious partners Indi Nadarajah, Kavin Jay and Sulaiman Azmil.
1. Share the StarProperty.my Facebook pinned post to your personal page and add the hashtag #WAHStarProperty.
2. Register at wah.starproperty.my and complete the slogan.
3. Please end the WAH slogan with LDY (stands for Laugh Die You) to join this contest.
Terms and condition:
1. The contest will end on September 27 (Wednesday) at 11.59pm. Only the winners will be contacted through email and phone call.
2. Fifteen (15) winners will be chosen to receive the prize of double Gold tickets to “Laugh Die You”.
3. Each individual is entitled to 1 entry to win 2 tickets only. Please provide the full name and accurate details in the registration, as it will be used to contact the winners.
4. Please set your shared post to public and send us the link to the shared post upon being contacted. The failure to do so will result in disqualification of the participation in the contest.
5. All prizes must be claimed from Sep 29 to Oct 3 (weekday from 10 am to 5 pm) at Menara Star, 15, Jalan 16/11, Phileo Damansara II, 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
6. Winners are required to bring their valid MyKad for verification purposes.
7. The contest is open to all Malaysians of 18 years old and above.
8. The prizes are final, non-transferable and non-convertible to cash.
9. Taking part in the contest is free of charge.
10. In the event of any dispute, StarProperty.my’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entertained.
11. StarProperty.my reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this campaign at any time.
12. StarProperty.my may check whether the entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches these terms and conditions.
Want to contribute articles to StarProperty.my? Email email@example.com.